Shopping may be our cardio, but shopping for dream-chasing, creativity-inspiring gifts? That’s more like our Olympic sport. We train hard, and we go for the gold.
Today, we’re giving you our team’s shopping list and cheatsheet for gift-giving victory. These finds support stylish expression, creative cooking, dream planning, mood-boosting, and everything else you need for daring to be different. Bookmark this bad boy for an “add to cart” afternoon you and your creative bestie won’t regret…
1. Lack of Colour Bucket Hat / I’m usually team sweatpants and messy bun, but this winter, I’m swapping my beanies for this fun, creative take on a bucket hat. Warm and fuzzy? Too cool for school? Check and check.
2. Tall Poppy Piecework Puzzle / My grandmother called and she wants her puzzle back — but it’s not gonna happen! This baby’s all mine, and it can be yours, too. Who doesn’t need a fresh new puzzle as we head into winter? Brb, puzzling.
3. Gingham Days 2022 Planner / These personalized planners from Papier are super fun. Fancy-pants on the outside. Full of creativity (yours) on the inside. There’s just something about a beautiful planner to make your dreams extra. Pick one up yourself or gift this beauty to a creative you know.
4. Greco Disco Art Book by Luke Edward Hall / An art book is perfect for those days when you’re lacking inspiration but are tired of the black hole of Pinterest. Greco Disco captures an edgy-meets-dreamworld vibe that is straight-up fearless. The epitome of barrier-breaking, line-pushing creativity.
5. Amsterdam Website Template / Speaking of fearless creativity, the Amsterdam template is my favorite, indulging my maximalist dreams! I love landing on websites that feel super creative and different, which is exactly what we designed Amsterdam to let you do. Make it your own, and go wow the pants off everyone you meet.
6. Vitruvi Diffuser / A diffuser masquerading as decor? Yes please. Everyone wants their creative work area to smell good + be aesthetic. This ceramic diffuser gives you the best of both worlds. P.S. Some scents have been known to stimulate creativity. Just sayin’.
7. Brightland Olive Oil Artist Collection / I’ve always loved making a big, warm meal after a long day of creativity, and these olive oils are top-of-the-line. Plus, every label is beautiful and designed by amazing artists! Supporting your taste buds and fellow creatives in one? Done.
8. Sandy Liang Water Bottle / Every creative brain needs a little H20. Guilty of unfinished beverages scattered around your workspace? (*ahem* not speaking from experience…) Inspire hydration by making it CUTE!
9. Minor Figures Oat Lattes / For all the coffee lovers, these are delicious and the packaging is just absolute PERFECTION. I think that says it all.
10. Tokyo Website Template / Perfect for your spunky, travel-obsessed, and witty creative bestie (or you) who knows what she wants and goes for it. Hitting that buy button will be like a confetti cannon, champagne toast type of yes — guaranteed.
Wishing you another year of inspiration, good vibes, and being as creative as you.
Ariel + Riley